The absorbing chillers of Saravan Company are designed, manufactured and supplied with world-class technologies. Among the most important advantages of the devices are:
– ISO 9001: 2008-ISO 14001-ETL-CE-PED-TUV- DNV- ASME- OHSAS 18001 manufacturing standard
– COP> 1.2 has evolved in the COP to near 1.45
– All parts of Western Europe, Japan and South Korea.
– A highly advanced microcontroller system for controlling all chiller paths as well as the ability to connect to a computer by modem or cable, which defines the chiller as a remote control. The demonstration, except for the chiller process, is schematic and diagrammatic, which is one of the unique characteristics of the Sarawan absorption chillers.
– Smaller dimensions in equal tonnage and, as a result, less space occupation due to lack of engine room.
– Maintenance and repairs are easier and less costly
– An advanced analog control system adapts the cooling capacity (heating). The analogue system regulates the output water temperature. This system is specific to this company and can stabilize accurate control. This increases the efficiency of the machine and is very suitable for tropical areas.
– The control system, which has an inlet cold water temperature controller, results in a reliable operation of the device
– The solenoid pump reversing system used in new control systems has enabled the machine to operate with the best flow of solvent, which has improved the performance of the machine and reduced starting time and energy consumption.
– The solution concentration control system allows the device to continue to work efficiently with the consideration of the spray and the solenoid pump and the control of the heating capacity when the concentration of the solution goes up. This action prevents the crystallization and improves the efficiency and function of the device. Increases.
– The system has a suitable diluent cycle that adjusts the concentration of the spray solution to calculate the appropriate diluent cycle to stabilize the proper solution concentration when the device is off. This does not only prevent crystallization, it also reduces the time it takes to reboot.
– The system has a real time display of functionality in a very simple way. The control system is equipped with advanced PID control technology and LCD screen, which shows the operating conditions and device data in real-time in tables and images in a very simple and understandable way. This will allow the operator to control the operating conditions of the device at any time and to perform the necessary actions in time of emergency.
– The system has specific operating principles and rules, operation and maintenance instructions and device protection. These features allow the operator to easily understand the operation of the device and act promptly. So, it works well with the device and extends the life of the device, which ultimately involves increasing the device’s performance for the end user.